ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR PRE-KINDERGARTEN – GRADE 12
- Submit a completed application with a non-refundable fee of $75.00 for Pre-Kindergarten 3 (K3), Kindergarten (K5), and grade-school levels (1st – 12th grade). For Grades 1 – 12, the previous report cards and standardized examination scores are also required.
- If the student’s G.P.A. or average grade is below 80% (B), the Dean or Principal will conduct testing and/or evaluation of your child and interview you.
- The School Administration will notify you of its admission decision within two weeks after completing all testing and evaluation.
- Once accepted, you must submit a current medical history form for your child. You must also submit a copy of your child’s current immunization card, proof of his or her age (e.g. birth certificate, passport, etc.), and proof of address (e.g. lease/mortgage statement, utility bill, cable bill, etc.). A copy of Social Security card and passport size photo is also needed for high school applicants.
- When you submit the final documentation, you must also pay the full annual fee and sign the NCCS financial contract.
Immunization Requirement for 2017-2018 School year
|Trouser:||Solid Navy Blue||Skirt/ Jumper:||Solid Navy Blue with Four Pleats|
|Sweater:||Solid Navy Blue with School Emblem||Sweater:||Solid Navy Blue with school emblem|
|Shirt:||Solid White, button-down (not a Polo-Shirt)||Blouse:||Solid White button-down with Peter Pan collar|
|Neck Tie:||Solid Maroon||Neck Tie:||Solid Maroon|
|Stockings:||Solid White or Solid Navy Blue only|
|Shoes for all students: Solid black or solid dark blue dress shoes|
* “Solid” means that the item of clothing must not contain designs or patterns. *
GYM UNIFORM- Only the NCCS gym uniform may be worn during physical education.