|Grade Level||Annual Tuition||After-School|
|Pre-Kindergarten 3||$7,100||$160 monthly|
|Pre-Kindergarten 4*||FREE UPK||$230 monthly|
|Kindergarten 5||$7,100||$160 monthly|
|Elementary (Grades 1 – 5)||$4,400||$160 monthly|
|Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)||$5.050||$160 monthly|
|High School (Grades 9 – 12)||$6,300||Not Offered|
|Non NCCS Students – All Grades||Not applicable||$125 weekly|
A 25% LEGACY Tuition Discount is available to all children whose parents attended New Covenant Christian School.
*The Universal Pre-Kindergarten (Pre K For All) Program is subsidized by New York City’s Department of Education.
New Covenant Christian Church provides a scholarship in the amount of $130 monthly to all preschool and kindergarten children who are otherwise not eligible for any other form of outside (public or private) assistance.
NCCS offers 3 tuition payment methods:
- Pay in Full. With this option, parents are given a 5% discount to pay all school fees for the entire academic year in full before admission. Personal checks must clear before school honors payment.
- Make Automatic Payments. With this option, all recurring school fees are divided into monthly payments. Parents sign the necessary paperwork to authorize the school to automatically draft the required payment from the associated account.
- Get an Interest-Free Tuition Loan through New Covenant Dominion Federal Credit Union. New Covenant Dominion Federal Credit Union (NCDFCU) is a member-driven financial institution whose goal is to develop economic stability within the community and its membership. The membership of NCDFCU includes all students of New Covenant Christian School and their parents and certain other relatives. NCDFCU has developed a special Interest-Free Tuition Loan Program to meet the needs of this unique membership market. With this option, parents and guardians (or “applicants”) are eligible to borrow the full amount of the annual tuition—and get the 5% discount—to pay NCCS school fees. Thereafter, the applicant would make monthly payments to the credit union to pay down the loan, and interest-free loan payments may also be available if certain conditions are met. For More Information – See the “Tuition Loan Program Brochure” of the Credit Union.
Covers Books, Supplies, Standardized Tests, Incidentals, & Insurance
(Excluding school trips for the year)
|Pre- Kindergarten 3 (K3)||$300||Middle School (Grades 6-8)||$650|
|Kindergarten (K5)||$350||High School (Grade 9-12)||$850|
|Elementary (Grades 1-5)||$450||Annual Fund Raising per family-||$300|
As a participant in the National School Lunch Program, NCCS categorizes each student into 1 of 3 categories to determine their meal fees:
- Free: Students who fall in this category don’t pay anything for meals.
- Eligible for reduced benefits: Students who fall in this category pay $.25 for each breakfast meal and $.25 for each lunch meal.
- Not eligible for reduced benefits. Students who fall in this category pay $.30 for each breakfast meal and $1.70 for each lunch meal.