Brought to New Covenant Christian School by Jostens, SchoolWay is a FREE mobile app available for Apple and Android mobile devices that keeps the entire school community connected to the NCCS information they need. The SchoolWay mobile app is a simple, secure and reliable way to send protected one-way mobile and web messaging to NCCS students and homes through SMS/text and email applications. The secure and flexible communication platform allows NCCS to easily manage, control, and deliver content that enhances the school-to-community communications process.
Features for NCCS’ official mobile app include:
- Push and email messaging from both the Executive Office and the Local School Offices
- School calendars
- Menus for school meals
- Multiple language options, including Spanish
- And more
The NCCS SchoolWay app is now available to download and use for free for Apple and Android users. Click on the buttons below to download.
When you download SchoolWay for the first time, you will need to register your account with an email address. Once your email address is confirmed, follow the instructions to subscribe to the NCCS news feed, using our WayCode.
The NCCS Waycode is 5r6lvc.
After you enter the Waycode, you’ll be subscribed to the feed for the NCCS School District. To subscribe to the feed for a particular school within this district, go to “Subscriptions” and click on “Add” under “Your Schools.” Select the appropriate school:
- NCCS Central Campus is the school located at 1925 Grand Concourse.
- NCCS Northeast Campus is the school located at 1497 Needham Avenue.
- NCCS South Bronx Campus Early Childhood is the school located at 1181 Boston Road.
- NCCS South Campus is the school located at 1179 Boston Road.
Be sure to allow SchoolWay to send you push notifications. This is the best way to stay up-to-date with what’s going on at NCCS without having to frequently open the SchoolWay app.
Don’t have an Android or Apple device? You can still follow our SchoolWay feed by clicking on this link: http://myschoolway.com/NCCS.